St Bartholomew Friday Fish Fry

Another church fish fry that was tricky to find, St Bartholomew's in Finneytown, their fish fry is located in the basement of the building all the way in the back. But it was worth the search, St. Bart's has one of my favorite fish fries. It started out with the crunchy French fries, I love crisp fries. The cole slaw was cole slaw, but that's a good thing. I got the "Panther dinner" which I didn't realize until it came out was baked not fried. I was disappointed until I bit into the sandwich. Fresh bread and the fish was tender and tasty. Pretty good stuff. I know it seems silly to mention fresh bread but its surprising how many places must use day old bread. St Bart's had a solid dessert table plus pizza which they began selling for $1 a slice towards the end of the night. I got excited but then remembered I was full so no pizza for me.
I really liked St. Bart's and gave them a solid 4 fish.
St Bartholomew Fish fry
St Bartholomew Fish fry
St Bartholomew Fish fry
St Bartholomew Fish fry
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment