The Handlebar at Great American Ballpark

When I first got an invite to the The Handlebar at Great American Ballpark and was informed I may or may not have a view of the field I didn't get it. Why go to the ballpark if I was going to watch the game on TV? It didn't really make sense. But I guess that's why they invited me. The Reds had the Handlebar suites opened up for us to use and luckily we got seats outside. Still I spent most of the game wondering under what circumstances I would get tickets to the handlebar. But it was walking around to get food and drinks before it really struck home. I kept running into people I knew and I would hangout and talk then be on my way. You see, there were no real barriers between the Handlebar and the field besides the sight lines. Now maybe it wouldn't make total sense to go if it was just me and Ms 5chw4r7z, but what if we had a large group of friends going? Now usually I'd only talk to whoever was to either side of me, but in the Handlebar I would easily be able to talk to all of them and keep an eye on the game at the same time. And it makes even more sense if we wanted something to eat before the game. By time you all spend money and time at a restaurant and then money on tickets, you all could have just easily have bought tickets to the Handlebar and skipped all the aggravation. Especially when you aren't compromising on food or drink, The Handlebar has a laid out spread. So for the price of a couple beers and hotdogs you and your friends could be socializing and watching a ballgame with an open bar and buffet.
A win-win for everyone.

The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
Its gonna be tough sitting in a regular seat at the ballpark after this.
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
Once the game starts and the fancy food gets old its time for dogs!
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
There are TVs and huge screens everywhere, plus crowd noise, the best of both worlds.
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
102mph!
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
The hanldebar at GABP
On Fridays you'll have a front row seat for the fireworks.
The hanldebar at GABP
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment