#lovewins

If you're on social media at all you couldn't help but see that hashtag everywhere. Its like the world exploded in a rainbow Friday and turned into one of the craziest weekends I can remember. I'm usually not much for the Pride Parade but the Urban Basin Bicycle Club had an entry so we jumped on the bikes and joined in. I've never actually been in a parade before so I don't really have anything to compare it too, all I could think was this is intense. People lined the whole route but there were so many on Vine St when we turned the corner from Race I was amazed. The crowd choked the street down to about a lane and a half for a couple blocks and it was wild looking out over a sea of people from the vantage point of my bike.
I don't have any history to be angry about and I don't have an ax to grind so even though there were some grumbles I thought it was amazing these guys were smiling and joking waiting for the parade to start. People were running up, getting selfies and it all seemed pretty relaxed.

Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
The parade moved slow and instead of stopping and putting a foot down every couple minutes we rode the bikes round and round in circles.
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pam is insane. That is all.
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
Pride Parade
[where: 45202] best place to learn how to live downtown cincinnati ohio the ethos of Cincinnati
comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment